Electrical Installation Projects
We are an NICEIC certified contractor. We provide a complete electrical installation service from site preparation to maintenance and aftercare.
- In-house planning design
- Provision of qualified experienced electricians
- Quick and efficient service
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year service
- Minimise downtime with nighttime working and regular testing of system performance
- Over 100 fully trained electrical engineers to work on large projects
About Our Services
Our experienced electrical teams can design, build, install, test, and certify electrical installation works. We specialise in end-to-end project management and offer a total single source electrical contractor service.
- New installations of electrical infrastructure including high voltage power distribution
- Installation completion certificates
- Re-wires and power board upgrades
- Programmable Logic Boards (PLBs)
- Lighting design & DALI systems
- Emergency lighting solutions
- Network cabling
- Security systems
- Decommissioning and disposal
- Fault finding and PAT testing
What Makes Us Different
We take the stress out of project delivery for our clients by providing a high quality end-to-end service.
Our combination of electrical infrastructure design skills, experienced fully qualified electrical contractors, and flexibility to work 365 days 24/7 maintenance, enable us to offer an end-to-end electrical service at scale to deliver on time and on budget.
We design, install, commission, and maintain electrical installations to BS 7671. We work to high quality and health and safety standards, and we are an NICEIC approved contractor and ISO 9001 certified.
We do a wide range of electrical installation work, including:
- Commercial offices
- Manufacturing operations
- Retail units
- Airports - landside and airside
- Leisure facilities
- Rail stations
We offer a total single source electrical installation service.
Our electrical services are complemented by our other divisions, including Mechanical & Fit-Out, Fabrication, and Parts, that enable us to undertake complex projects and provide a full end-to-end service to clients.
We design, install, commission, and maintain lighting systems in commercial, retail, and industrial locations.
Our lighting work includes:
- Installation & commissioning of DALI lighting systems
- Decommissioning and disposal of legacy lighting solutions and upgrading to LED
- Installing and maintaining high bay and low bay light fixtures
- Creating Energy Demand Management reports and calculating return on investment for lighting upgrade projects
- Routine maintenance contracts for the replacement and disposal of lights
We are experienced electrical contractors able to work on the full spectrum of lighting projects, including large buildings requiring MEWPS for both installation and maintenance projects. Our ability to work 24/7 minimises downtime and disruption for our clients.
Inspection & Certification
We offer both fault finding and programme management of periodic inspection and testing of electrical infrastructure.
Our work includes:
- Providing EIC and MEIWC installation certificates
- Generation of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
- Conducting Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Management of inspection records and certificates
- The creation of Energy Demand Management reports and recommended improvements
We create and maintain fully compliant electrical infrastructure for our clients, and carry out periodic inspection and testing to ensure facilities remain compliant.