End-to-end project delivery by experienced NICEIC certified personnel.
Full project lifecycle service delivery.
Lighting and energy saving solutions.
We maintain Test and Certify electrical infrastructure.
About Our Services
Our experienced electrical teams design, build, install, test and certify electrical installation works. We specialise in end-to-end project management and offer a total single source electrical contractor service.
- New installation of electrical infrastructure
- Rewires and Board upgrades
- PLC maintenance
- PAT testing
- Lighting upgrades
- Energy saving upgrades
- Decommissioning and disposal
- Fault finding and remedy engineering
What Makes Us Different
We take the stress out of project delivery for our clients by providing a high quality end-to-end service.
Our combination of electrical infrastructure design skills, experienced fully qualified electricians, flexibility to work 365 days per year 24/7, enable us to offer an end-to-end electrical service to deliver on time and on budget.
We design, install, commission, and maintain high quality electrical installations to BS 7671. We work to stringent health and safety standards. We are an NICEIC approved contractor and ISO 9001 certified.
We do a wide range of electrical installation work, including:
- Commercial offices
- Manufacturing operations
- Retail units
- Airports - landside and airside
- Leisure facilities
- Rail stations
We offer a total single source supply service encompassing warehouse storage facilities, logistics, Just In Time (JIT) delivery, on-site installation, testing and certification.
We design, install, commission, maintain lighting systems in commercial, retail and industrial locations.
Our lighting work includes:
- Installation and commissioning of DALI lighting systems
- Decommissioning and disposal of legacy lighting solutions and upgrading to LED
- Installing and maintaining high bay and low bay light fixtures
- Creating Energy Demand Management reports and calculating return on investment for lighting upgrade projects
- Routine maintenance contracts for the replacement and disposal of lights
- The creation of Energy Demand Management reports and recommended improvements
We are experienced electrical contractors able to work on the full spectrum of lighting projects. Our ability to work 24/7 minimises downtime and disruption for our clients.
Inspection & Certification
We offer fault finding, periodic inspection and testing of electrical infrastructure.
Our work includes:
- Providing EIC and MEIWC installation certificates
- Generation of Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
- Conducting Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Management of inspection records and certificates
We carry out periodic inspection and testing to ensure facilities remain compliant.