Why Use Our Contract Engineers?
Your first priority is running your business. Our engineers enable you to outsource all your maintenance needs, freeing you from time consuming problems, unnecessary administration, and worrying about downtime.
When We Help
- Additional expertise for an in-house team
- Weekends and nights
- Staff shortages
- Factory shutdowns
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Beakdown cover
- Holiday cover
About Our Services
All of our engineers arrive with a full set of hand tools, personal protection equipment (PPE), and are supported by comprehensive stocks of engineering components and in-house workshop facilities to ensure a fast fix and rapid response.
With a positive approach and ‘can-do’ attitude, each of our qualified contract engineers and maintenance teams deliver the skills and experience to meet the needs of your business.
What Makes Us Different
- QUALIFIED, time-served, and fully equipped engineers
- 24 Hour, 7 days a week cover
- COMPREHENSIVE spare parts, stock holding, and back-up service
- CONTINUITY of contract engineers
- FULL PPE and hand tools provided
- SAFE CONTRACTOR accredited
- Experience in factory upgrades, machines moves, repair and overhaul of plant and machinery, and new installations
- HOURLY, contractual or fixed price basis
MJM Industrial is a HAL Airside passed signatory company, we are NOT an agency. Our Contract Engineers are airside passed and ready to work on your Projects or fill your Labour support needs as required.
- You can hire our Engineers at short notice
- Our engineers are available for both long and short term contract work
- When the work is finished you can release the engineers and reduce your costs
- Our Engineers will arrive with a ‘FULL AIRSIDE PASS’ personal protection equipment and tools
MJM Industrial have Mechanical & Electrical Fitters, Electricians, PLC Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Project Engineers/Supervisors, and Labourers readily available.
Are you ...
- Spending too much of your company’s time and money on temporary airside passes?
- Having problems getting contract labour on and off the airport?
- Struggling to find the right engineers for the job?
All MJM Industrial Electrical Engineers are apprentice trained and fully qualified; they are also conversant with the latest IEE standards and regulations. Through on going investment in training and support, we are able to ensure that our Electrical Engineers are fully compliant with the highest safety standards.
Our areas of specialisation:
- Electrical maintenance
- Electrical project work
- Inspection testing
- High voltage
Planned and preventative maintenance typically includes thermography and condition monitoring, and is within the scope of electrical engineering services offered.
MJM Industrial electricians are available to support your company on a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis. They can support all of your electrical engineering requirements, from lighting looms and machinery installations, through to repairs and complete mains power installations.
Machinery maintenance and relocations, factory shutdowns, project work, on-site welding and fabrication, steelworks, and general site maintenance are all catered for and supported by MJM Industrial’s timed served mechanical engineers.
Our areas of specialisation:
- Mechanical maintenance fitters
- Welder / fabricators
- Pipe fitters
- Sheet metal workers
Our mechanical engineers not only provide comprehensive on-site assistance, but bring with them the added benefit of access to MJM Industrial’s workshop facilities. These facilities include machining and fabrication equipment supported by a parts distribution service – all of which combine into one high value mechanical engineering package.
If you have a shortage of mechanical engineering staff in-house, or your team requires additional mechanical engineers to help to deliver your work load, MJM Industrial Ltd have the skilled personnel you need.
MJM Industrial engineers have experience of factory and site shutdowns in a wide range of industries. We have become a valued partner to a number of manufacturers’ in-house maintenance teams.
When factory shutdowns are planned, our engineers will complement your team and ensure that work is carried out efficiently and within timescale and budgetary demands. MJM Industrial thoroughly understand the benefits of well planned maintenance and machine overhauls, and the importance of achieving agreed deadlines.
By combining resources from our contract engineering and component supply divisions, MJM Industrial can provide a complete supply and fit service.
Whether you require one engineer or a complete shut down team, MJM Industrial can accommodate your needs. By ensuring continuity of engineering staff, our engineers will learn more about your plant, equipment and personnel, and deliver a more effective maintenance back-up service.