Contract Engineer Supply
Competent, qualified engineers and maintenance teams available for hire, as and when you need them.
Airside passed engineer supply.
NICEIC, BS7671, ISO 9001.
Multi-skilled time served mechanical engineers.
Skilled resource to meet project deadlines.
About Our Services
We supply qualified and experienced Electrical and Mechanical engineers to work for you as part of your in-house team on a temporary contract. We cover Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules, reactive maintenance for breakdowns and emergencies, holiday, sickness and staff shortage cover, or extra technical skilled labour to aid your in-house teams when required.
All of our engineers arrive with a full set of hand tools, personal protection equipment (PPE), and are supported by comprehensive stocks of engineering products and in-house workshop facilities to ensure a fast fix and rapid response.
When We Help
- Additional expertise to complement your in-house team
- Weekends and nights
- Staff shortages
- Factory shutdowns
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Breakdown cover
- Holiday and sickness cover
What Makes Us Different
- QUALIFIED, time-served and fully equipped engineers
- 24 HOURS, 7 days a week cover
- COMPREHENSIVE spare parts, stock holding and back-up service
- CONTINUITY of contract engineers sent to site
- FULL PPE and hand tools provided
- SAFE CONTRACTOR accredited
- EXPERIENCE in planned, preventative and emergency breakdown engineering services
- HOURLY, contractual or fixed price basis
MJM Industrial is a Heathrow Airside passed signatory company, we are NOT an agency. Our Contract Engineers are airside passed and ready to work on your projects or fill your maintenance labour support needs as required.
- You can hire our engineers at short notice
- Our engineers are available for both long and short term contract work
- When the work is finished you can release the engineers and reduce your costs
- Our engineers will arrive with a ‘FULL AIRSIDE PASS’ personal protection equipment and tools
MJM Industrial have Mechanical & Electrical Fitters, Electricians, PLC Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Project Engineers/Supervisors and Labourers readily available.
Are you ...
- Having difficulty sourcing skilled assistance when required airside?
- Spending too much of your company’s time and money on temporary airside pass administration?
- Having problems getting contract labour on and off the airport?
- Struggling to find the right engineers for the job?
All MJM Industrial Electrical Engineers are apprentice trained and fully qualified; they are also conversant with the latest IEE standards and regulations. Through ongoing investment in training and support, we ensure that our Electrical Engineers are fully qualified and compliant with the highest safety standards.
Our areas of specialisation:
- Electrical maintenance
- Electrical project work
- Electrical installations
- Inspection testing
Planned and preventative maintenance typically includes thermography and condition monitoring; all within the scope of electrical engineering services offered.
MJM Industrial electricians are available to support your company on a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis. We support all of your electrical engineering requirements, from lighting, machinery installations, through to repairs and complete project installations.
Machinery maintenance and relocations, factory shutdowns, project work, on-site welding and fabrication, steelworks, and general site maintenance are all catered for and supported by MJM Industrial’s qualified mechanical engineers.
Our areas of specialisation:
- Mechanical engineers
- Welders / fabricators
- Pipe fitters
- Maintenance fitters
- Installation engineers
Our mechanical engineers not only provide comprehensive on-site assistance, but bring with them the added benefit of access to MJM Industrial’s workshop facilities. These facilities include machining and fabrication equipment supported by a parts distribution service – all of which combine into one high value mechanical engineering package.
If you have a shortage of mechanical engineering staff in-house, or your team requires additional mechanical engineers to help to deliver your work load, MJM Industrial have the skilled personnel you need.
MJM Industrial engineers have experience of factory and site shutdowns in a wide range of industries. We are a valued partner to manufacturers’ maintenance teams.
When factory shutdowns are planned, our engineers will complement your team and ensure that work is carried out efficiently and within timescale and budget demands. MJM Industrial thoroughly understand the benefits of well planned maintenance and the importance of achieving agreed deadlines.
By combining resources from our contract engineering and component supply divisions, MJM Industrial provide a complete supply and fit service.
Whether you require one engineer or a complete shut down team, MJM Industrial can accommodate your needs. By ensuring continuity of engineering staff, our engineers will learn more about your plant, equipment and personnel to deliver a more effective maintenance back-up service.