Why Choose MJM Industrial?
Our multi-disciplined team of experienced problem solvers take the stress out of projects, providing flexible solutions from design to delivery, completed on time and on budget.
- Fully managed projects from start to finish
- Design service
- Project set up (management of all required permits)
- Source and supply of all materials
- Daily updates from project manager
- Waste management
- Supply and sequencing of skilled trades and engineers
Types Of Projects
- Premise refurbishment, construction, and fit-out including metal stud partitioning, suspended ceilings, electrical installations, flooring, decorating, and HVAC
- New machine installations, relocations, decommissions, and factory upgrades
- Installation of electrical, mechanical, heat, light, air, and water requirements
- Steel fabrication and installation including stairs, balustrades, protective barriers, cladding, sliding gates, and fencing
- Miscellaneous civil works including groundwork, foundation work, technical specification pits, concrete and tarmac repairs
What Makes Us Different
We take the stress out of project delivery for our clients by providing a high quality end-to-end service.
Our combination of design and engineering skills, product and people sourcing, project governance, and commitment to the highest standards of safety, enable us to deliver projects on time and on budget.
MJM Industrial source and supply the materials required, provide the skilled labour, and manage the project. We also provide impartial advice on different aspects of renovation and refurbishment work.
- Metal stud partitioning
- Timber frame stud work
- Suspended ceilings
- Electrical Installation (lighting & power circuit)
- Flooring / Carpeting
- Air conditioning / heating
Are you are considering expanding, moving, or purely redecorating your office, warehouse, or factory premises?
Our construction and fit-out teams can manage the renovation or refurbishment from the planning and design stage right through to completion and hand over.
Machine & Plant Moves
Our engineers ensure that:
- Your relocation meets with the necessary legislation, health & safety, and local authority requirements
- Your machinery is dismantled and reassembled correctly by trained engineering staff
- The machine move is properly planned, organised and managed
- The relocation is done within your budget and timescales
With our extensive register of engineering personnel, MJM Industrial have the resources to carry out your project efficiently, within budget, and on time.
We will ensure that your install is conducted professionally and according to current legislation requirements.
Our engineers will visit your site to discuss your specific requirements. They will help you to plan and make appropriate recommendations while highlighting possible pitfalls.
Through our components division we will source all necessary materials and components competitively, and operate a JIT system to ensure the site is kept as clear as possible with only those parts that are required are on-site at any time.
Electrical power, pipe work, mechanical, heat, light, air, water, cooling, or complete machinery and line installation are all supported by our in house team.
Are you ...
- Looking for a company to help you with the installation of new machinery or plant?
- Planning a move and would like help with machine installations?
From initial planning and design layout to implementation and completion, we will provide the advice, expertise and back-up that you need to ensure a successful installation.
Our engineering experience extends through structural steel works, factory shutdowns, machinery relocation, and new plant installations.
We are proud to have been associated with, and to have resourced, a number of prestigious engineering projects, all of which have been successfully completed on time and within budget.
From programme inception through to implementation and completion, you will receive regular progress reports and feedback. Our teams reduce the risk and pitfalls involved in running your own maintenance projects.
If you have a shortage of mechanical engineering staff in-house, or your team requires additional mechanical engineers to help to deliver your workload, MJM Industrial Ltd have the skilled personnel you need.