The continuing Policy of MJM Industrial Limited (the ‘Organisation’) is to provide a high quality, professional and efficient service to ensure the satisfaction of all the legal requirements of our clients. This achievement will result in securing efficiency, a strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability with the Organisation.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System to BS EN ISO 9001:2015, including aspects specific to the provision Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering Refurbishment & Maintenance Projects, Fabrication & Machining, Contract Engineering Supply and Products, Repair and Overhaul.
The Management Team will show leadership and commitment, and bear the responsibility for establishing, implementing, integrating and maintaining the Quality Management System. Continually improve the effectiveness, develop and improve the Quality Management System to enhance customer satisfaction.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- To ensure sufficient resources are made available within the Organisation.
- Ensure through communication, engagement, practical example and training that Quality is the aim of all members of the Organisation.
- Equally, every members of staff (employees & sub-contractors) is responsible for and will be trained to perform the duties required by his or her specific role.
- Setting of Quality Objectives to address the risks and opportunities within the Organisation.
- The Quality System will be monitored, measured, evaluated & enhanced regularly by the Quality Manager.
- Regular reporting and communication of the status of the Quality System and effectiveness at all levels.
- The Management review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
We hereby certify that the Quality Manual and our Documents Registry accurately describes the Quality System in use within the Organisation to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and is made available to interested parties upon request.
Copies of this Quality Policy are made available to interested parties in the following ways:
- All members of staff upon induction to the company
- Displayed on the wall at our head office located, Unit 6, Polygon Business Centre, SL3 0QT.
- Displayed on our website
- Members of staff with server access can find copies on the company server in location (W) 08. ISO 9001 QMS, Document Registry, using spreadsheet ‘Index for Document Registry’.
- The 'ISO9001_2015 Quality Manual’
- The‘QMS003 Quality Policy’
- Toolbox talk ‘No. 45 Quality Policy’ the results of training are recorded using spreadsheet:
- 'MJM Toolbox Talk Matrix Record’
Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.