Digital Advertising Portfolio
MJM Industrial were the implementation partner for our client on this project. Our engineers with specialist skills and knowledge installed the required infrastructure at the airport. This enabled advertisers to showcase their advertising materials of moving images and videos using the latest generation of digital screens to reach the highly desirable airport passenger audience.
- Installation of floor and ceiling mounted digital display screens in rail stations, walkways, and ticket halls in the airport terminals
- Mechanical, electrical integration and commissioning
- Fixing of floor and ceiling mounts, make good of areas
- Metalwork fabrication of bespoke parts and cladding
- Night-time work to prevent service disruptions
“Recently (the airport rail) stations have been voted the best in the country ….. This is not only due to the excellent customer service, but also attributable to the station environment, which the JCDecaux approach to advertising has been key to achieving.” – Fraser Brown, Airport Retail Director.
Please get in touch to discuss a project: